Favorite Bridesmaid Images
January, 12 2016
Here at Lily & Lime, some of our most adored wedding photos are those taken of the bridal party. There’s something so special about the bride and her favorite gals on her wedding day.
We’ve gathered 10 of our favorite types of bridesmaid photos below. Add those you like to your photo list, and our wedding photographers will capture them on your day.
1. The accessory photo. Bride prep is the time of day to snap memorable bride and bridesmaid photos. Start with the accessory photo. We love those that have all the ladies shoes lined up, or pretty dresses hanging together.
2. Getting ready. Crowded around the bride, adjusting her sash, pinning her veil, or putting on the finishing touches. These are some great ‘in the moment’ photos of just the girls.
3. Jump around! Hop on the bed and snap a playful, mid-air photo of the girls hopping on the bed. Not only does it make for an adorable photo, but it helps lighten the mood!
4. A bridesmaid first look. A take on the traditional first look photo, reveal your final look to your favorite gals. The priceless look on their faces will be cherished forever!
5. On the way to the ceremony. Both sweet and natural, the walk to the ceremony is a candid look at the girls who stood by you throughout the day (and your life).
6. Flower faces. This playful shot showcases the flowers and the bridesmaid dresses.
7. Hugs. Our wedding photographers will capture these as they happen. We’re certain there will be many opportunities.
8. The selfie photo. In today’s electronic age, nothing is more fitting than a photo of you and your bridesmaids taking a selfie.
9. Looking back. A great pose to add variety and an artistic flair, or to catch a back detail on dresses!
10. The laughing shot. A true glimpse into your friendship. This is one of our favorites.