Our Best Sale of the Year! Snag your $400 deal! Use for photo and video. Sale ends November 30, 2023.
NOTE: THIS CONTRACT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION CLAUSE IN SECTION 15. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
1. By checking the boxes next to Client’s name and by clicking the confirm booking button, Client and Lily & Lime, LLC (“Lily & Lime”) enter into this Portrait Photography Contract (“Contract”) to confirm the understanding and agreement of the parties. Any modification of this Contract will not be valid unless made in a writing signed or acknowledged by both parties. Client and Lily & Lime agree that digital or electronic signatures shall be binding on the parties and sufficient to execute, negotiate and finalize this Contract. If Client is obligated to pay any cancellation fees or wishes to purchase any service or product made available through www.lilyandlime.com (the “Site”) (each such fee payment or purchase, a "Transaction"), Client may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, Client’s credit card number, the expiration date of the credit card, Client’s billing address, and Client’s shipping information. CLIENT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT CLIENT HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, Client grants to Lily & Lime the right to provide such information to third parties (including, without limitation, Authorize.net) for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by Client or on Client’s behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
2. Lily & Lime’s complimentary photoshoot sessions are 30 minutes, beginning promptly at the scheduled time. The free of charge photo sessions do not include any images (“Images”) or the right to use any Images. In order for Client to use Images, Client must separately purchase a license to use one or more Images for a fee. Client will receive Image proofs within five business days after the photoshoot session. Images receive basic edits such as color correction, cropping, and slight modifications. A fee applies for additional or advanced image edits.
3. All Images (including any purchased Images and all previews, proofs, digital files and digital negatives/negatives) remain at all times the property of Lily & Lime or its affiliates and are subject to federal copyright laws, and Lily & Lime and its affiliates reserve all rights therein. If Client purchases an Image, Lily & Lime grants to Client a non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual license to store, reproduce and use the purchased Image for its own personal and promotional purposes. Any rights to use Images granted as part of this Contract are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold or sub-licensed without Lily & Lime’s prior written approval. Client agrees to hold Lily & Lime and its affiliates, legal representatives, officers, agents, employees, third party contractors, successors and assigns harmless from all claims and/or damages or liability or any kind arising from any reproduction or use of the Images. If Client does not purchase an Image, Client has no right to use the Image or any proof, preview, negative or digital negative for any purpose.
4. If Client wants to cancel or reschedule a photoshoot scheduled for a Saturday or Sunday, Client must notify Lily & Lime no later than 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the Wednesday preceding the scheduled photoshoot to avoid a cancellation fee If Client does not notify Lily & Lime by 6:00 p.m. Eastern on the applicable day as specified in the preceding sentences, Client shall pay a $40.00 cancellation fee to Lily & Lime. If Client fails to show up at the designated photoshoot location within fifteen minutes of the scheduled photoshoot time, Client shall pay a $40.00 no-show fee to Lily & Lime. Cancellation and no-show fees will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking in accordance with Section 1 above.
5. Client has retained Lily & Lime to provide the exclusive photography services to cover the photoshoot described in this Contract. Lily & Lime photographer(s) (including any third party contractors engaged by Lily & Lime to provide such services) will be the sole professional photographer(s) involved in the photoshoot and will have priority over any other type of photographer, whether professional or not in connection with the event and retains exclusive control over the positioning of cameras and equipment. Client grants Lily & Lime and its affiliates full production and editorial control regarding all aspects of production. Lily & Lime makes no guarantee either expressed or implied in regard to aesthetic qualities of the products and services offered.
6. Lily & Lime reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a photoshoot due to inclement weather or other adverse conditions that may prevent Lily & Lime from conducting a photoshoot that meets the artistic standards of Lily & Lime. Lily & Lime’s photographers are entitled to a safe work environment free from physical harm, threats, and hostility. Lily & Lime reserves the right to pause, postpone, or cease work in the event that the work process is interfered with or interrupted. Lily & Lime may immediately cancel any photoshoot in the event of physical or verbal antagonism, violence, harassment or discrimination of any kind, or if the photographer feels threatened in any way.
7. If Lily & Lime cannot perform the services outlined in this Contract due to fire or other casualty, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the photographer’s illness or emergency, or if Images are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Lily & Lime, then Lily & Lime shall return any deposit to the Client (if any) but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. In the event Lily & Lime breaches this Contract, Lily & Lime shall not be liable for any amount in excess of all monies paid. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES AND GOODS, INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHS, PROVIDED HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND LILY & LIME HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. IN NO EVENT SHALL LILY & LIME OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY SERVICERS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE TO CLIENT FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, THE LIABILITY OF LILY & LIME AND ITS AFFILIATES, THIRD PARTY SERVICERS AND CONTRACTORS IS LIMITED TO A REFUND OF AMOUNTS PAID BY CLIENT TO LILY & LIME FOR THE IMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO CLIENT, AND CLIENT MAY HAVE RIGHTS ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
9. Images are edited at Lily & Lime’s discretion, and delivered proofs or previews may not include all images shot. Lily & Lime reserves the creative right to edit and release only those deemed creditable as professional in quality and within Lily & Lime’s artistic standards. Every effort will be made to assure satisfaction according to Lily & Lime’s professional standards. Lily & Lime is not responsible for Client’s or any third party’s subjective interpretations or opinions of the photography.
10. Client is responsible for determining whether any permits or licenses are required for any location or venue where photography services will be performed. Client is also responsible for payment of any fees and costs associated with such permits or licenses. Client agrees to obtain all necessary permits, approvals and licenses before the photoshoot. The photographers are limited by the guidelines of the location or venue. Among other restrictions, Lily & Lime and its third party servicers and contractors are not responsible for lighting restrictions imposed at the location or venue, whether known or unknown by Client prior to the photoshoot.
11. By agreeing to this Contract, Client, individually and as agent for all subjects and participants in the photoshoot, hereby grants to Lily & Lime and its affiliates all rights for display, airing, exhibition, promotion, newsletter, contests, and advertising use of all photographs produced under this Contract, including the Images, proofs, digital negatives/negatives, previews, likenesses and voices, and, on behalf of their legal representatives, heirs and assigns, hereby releases Lily & Lime and its affiliates, legal representatives, officers, employees, third party contractors, successors and assigns from all claims and liabilities relating to use of said photos (and, without limitation, the Images, likenesses and voices contained therein). Client waives any right to inspect or approve the photographs or the use to which it may be applied, including any written copy that may appear in connection therewith. If necessary, Client has obtained from all subjects and participants in the photoshoot all releases and waivers necessary to grant the rights, permissions and waivers set forth in this Section 11. Client agrees to indemnify and hold Lily & Lime and its affiliates, legal representatives, officers, agents, employees, third party contractors, successors and assigns harmless from all claims and/or damages or liability or any kind arising from any breach of this Contract, including, without limitation, this Section 11.
12. Lily & Lime may use affiliates or third party contractors to provide any of the services described in this Contract and such affiliates or third parties may process Client’s payments due to Lily & Lime hereunder. Lily & Lime will provide adequate backup means to perform the photography services.
13. Client is responsible for all shipping costs, if any. Client is responsible for all sales, use or similar taxes related to the goods or services described in this Contract. The amount of sales, use or similar taxes shall be determined and calculated on the date of the photoshoot or such other date as required by applicable law. Client agrees to pay any and all such taxes to Lily & Lime within seven (7) days after Lily & Lime invoices or otherwise requests payment from Client.
14. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices Client sends to Lily & Lime shall be sent by mail to Lily & Lime, LLC, 10 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 875, Chicago, IL 60606. In the case of notices Lily & Lime sends to Client, Client consents to receive notices and other communications by Lily & Lime posting notices on the Site, sending Client an email at the email address listed in Client’s account profile, or mailing a notice to Client at Client’s billing address listed in Client’s account profile. Client agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Lily & Lime provides to Client in accordance with the prior sentence satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notice shall be deemed given (i) 24 hours after the notice is posted on the Site or when an electronic message is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the message did not reach the recipient, or (ii) in the case of mailing, three days after the date of mailing. Client agrees that a printed version of these Terms & Conditions and/or any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in legal proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms & Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
16. In the event any provision of this Contract shall be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision or term of such contract shall be amended and interpreted to accomplish the objects of such provision to the fullest extent possible under applicable law and all other provisions and terms shall remain valid and binding. This Contract contains the complete and exclusive agreement of Client and Lily & Lime relative to the subject matter hereof.